BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

18 March 2022

I LIKE THE WAVE

By

I'm sad like wandering waves crashing on the shore
Splashing crystal white sorrow
Every wave curled up in the sand
Effervescent love broke into tiny pieces
Each song whispering and then getting strong
Listening to your life as a desolate wilderness
Screaming both day and night; I roaring 

Waves dancing in my heart earnest love songs
But the soul falls to the waiting carpet 
Of a time remembering the waves of love
Lazy clouds don't understand me at all

Birds kissing, flowers kissing each other
The wind kissing and whispering softly
Why do I dream so long?

Why can't I kiss you in a long dream?
Hey wave, isn't your love the air?
Let me get drunk and breathe the ocean of love.

©HΓ n Quα»‘c VΕ© 
Vietnam