BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

6 August 2021

THE DREAM I HAD

Photo: Orange, NSW
On The Street Where I Stayed

Lemmy once again woke me up. 
I turned on the light outside the porch
I peeped through the glass door
Lo and behold
Whiteness blanketed the street
And everywhere
I treaded gently, carefully
With that familiar steps
That I won't slip
Snow! Thin flakes invisible
Still keep coming down
Dancing on the air.
For the last past years
I kept coming for you
Snow at last had me in her heart
Mother Nature's blessed gift
Ahead of my three scores
And ninth day to bliss
Making my long wish to come true
A dream I had twenty years ago
When I gave winter another life
To bless … 

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright@2019
All rights reserved 
Orange-Australia 
August 10, 2019