BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

26 August 2021

SEIZE THE DAY


Photo : What A Beautiful Morning 
At home in my backyard 
August 11, 2021

By Melany Amante Mabao Maguindanao

Cool thoughts in my head
Warm feelings from my bed
Waking up to a brand new day
My heart has this much to say

Every sunrise is a surprise
Gratitude before your eyes
A reminder for your heart
Every day is a brand new start

The words that rocked me to sleep
The lullaby that plunged me to deep
Same words that woke me up
For this life, thank you God!

The vast and open sky
A place to live and die
Happiness is spelled each day
Our chance to seize today.

Source : FB