BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

4 June 2021

THE TRAVELLER'S CREED

By Rado Gatchalian 

i'm leaving the days of my past for the future I do not hold 
i'm leaving my children in favour of uncertain dreams and hope; 
all my pride I kept it for a while: though before I was the master 
of my slaves, 
now, i am a slave of many masters - unknown and sometimes mad; 
as i carry the woods towards the unseen forest and high mountains 
i lift my soul with prayers and footprints of valour; 
like many dreamers, i travel with one bag 
of strong will 
and a pack of hope to a land i do not know, 
like all travellers, i wish to spend my days 
gathering pebbles from 
various spots 
and keeping it tough inside my pockets of memories, 
like all searchers, i will kiss the moon and clouds 
and sing a song only fairies can understand, 
as i wander from one point to another 

i see a bit of light and a bit of shadow - 

like all journey there is no stopover on the road 
but only a signpost which says: "Slow Down."