BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

15 June 2021

MY SWEET CARESS

My sweet caress

Sincere now and then
Especially to a true friend
I am not lavish with my compliment.
Everyone deserves an honest comment.

I appreciate you when you are right.
Do not hesitate to correct yourself when you are wrong.
For the welfare of a real friend
No matter if you get offended

If I have something to adore about you
If your blessings from above just flow
I do not claim God’s gift is not equally shared.
He just wanted to test if I am sincere.

I am glad of the beautiful things you have
I feel bad when some fight your back.
Ready to give my sweet caress
Especially in times of your depressed

My ultimate care makes you feel better.
My advice is an important matter.
Being honest and being sincere
It makes you proud I am your friend

Copyright©Helen Sarita