BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

7 June 2021

BLUE LAGOON, MY DEAR HOME


Photo Credit to Yesu Ben

They say an Artist never sleeps. I did sleep but I got perked reminiscing our hard life in Karomatan where I had the privilege to experience life in the mountains and forests as a child. There I observed everything: the surroundings, the vast open spaces, the corn and rice farms,  spring and river,  the stony narrow roads, the claustrophobic forest but otherwise a paradise to behold, the hardworking farmers with their muscular flexes put to use, the women who helped their husbands on the farms, etc. All of these I can still vividly remember.

Here's my response to Yesu Ben (Ben's) invitation to write about Nature.  Here's my take Ben. Thanks for the inky perk. 

🌺🌴🌲🌱🌳🌴🌲🌱🌳🌺


Yesu Ben asked me to join the wagon, 
So I hopped-in to see the blue lagoon.
The blue appeared to be a forest glade; 
Deck with colours of a thousand solitude. 

The mists were thinning as we approached the glade. 
And cloudy chills became our garment shade. 
Each one of us hovered round the bend 
To warm ourselves with working modes. 

Trees were mighty tall, of sturdy frames 
Been there years long before I was born.
The grandfather's ancestry got them hold;
The habitat of hundred thousands manifold:

Of trees, of vegetations and everything wild;
Of birds and fowls, of animals that freely roam;
Of critters and crawlers that make their home;
Exotic flowers unique in their beauty surprised us all! 

This forest lagoon to me is home;
A paradise that my heart dreamed of; 
A longing for my childhood where I used to roam;
Once in my life was my dear home. 

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright©2021
Pho-etry 3
June 8, 2021
SH Australia