BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

4 June 2021

THE PRODIGAL SERVANT

By Raed Braun 

My master, will you forgive me for my sins?
Shall you punish me because I am weak?
Does it matter if I am lost and never to be found?
Where shall I go when all the paths are like nowhere?
But trust me: I need to be free.
Will you allow me to unchain this contract between you and me?
Behold, I shall run away from a life of misery.
Shall I keep running away?
There is no stopping.
But there is also no turning back.
Why does the world judge me for what I have done
And not for how I can redeem myself like a child reborn?
I do not believe that my lord punishes.
I do not want to accept that my master 
Will banish me to an eternal fire.
I believe in love. And a justice based on compassion.
Like stars: how can I deny its beauty?
How can I embrace a master
Who can sit on a throne while watching his servants
To live, and not die, in eternal punishment?
To be human is to love.
To be divine is to love. Unconditionally.
To love is to live.
To live is to love freely.
To be free is to seek beauty.
So how can I deny its beauty?
I am lost and my master is waiting for my return.
This is beautiful. 
True beauty.

Source : Rado Gatchalian