BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

28 January 2024

SAVE ME OH LIGHT

By Leah C Dancel



26 February 2023
Norah Heads Lighthouse


SAVE ME OH LIGHT 

Save me oh Light 
Send your beacons bright
Save me from this perilous sea
Shield me from the terror of the deep
Where darkness live that I cannot see.

Hear my plea oh Light
Succour me from this hour of night 
My faith rekindles and is put to test 
In you all my hope rest.
Your beams will rescue me from perishing.

©️ Leah C Dancel 
29 January 2024
SH-AUSTRALIA

Lifted from PSCS 



DEVINUWARA LIGHTHOUSE 

Country: SRI LANKA 
Series: Lighthouses 
Date Issued: 03 December 1999
Emission: Commemorative 

This stamp gives me an inspiration to write this poem.