BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

25 November 2023

THE WILL of LOVE

By Jeffrey Cejero


The Will of Love 
by jepoy

In my whole life,
I never thought what lies beyond time and space
A mystery, impossible to trace.
Only gods could fathom
While mortals couldn't even grasp the phantom.
But the first time I met you,
I witnessed the flow of seasons moved in rhyme.
Though it was a cold December, 
The season showed a myriad solidification of hope
That I wanted to hold.
It was a manifestation of spring
Giving me the chance for new beginnings.
You melted the coldness of my life
And your smile was radiating like summer.
You also had majestic beauty of autumn.
You made my life experienced the prismastic hues of life.

The space between us turned to be our own world
That small place seemed to contain a living universe
My once dead and broken void
Now turn into Eden, no longer destroyed
There was also a time, when we were separated
And I started pulling the time for me to meet you sooner
Not seeing you makes my day like a dead silent night.
Our deep bond alters the cyclic movement of moon and sun
But still, the stars continue to shine 
And our love is enough to light the whole world.
Though we are separated by mountain, land or sea
And sometimes, even heaven,
Nothing, even hell could stop us.
Our connection is so closed like two souls that meant for each other.

No time and no space could hinder us
Our love transcends the law of the universe
And could even shatter the rules set by heaven
When we are together
The flow of time 
And every space in the universe
Turned insignificant and became the disciples of our hearts.
Beyond space and time is our will of love.

pic from pinterest
25 November 2023