BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

9 November 2023

On REMEMBRANCE DAY

By Leah C Dancel

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNSELFISH SERVICE TO THE WORLD AT LARGE 


I have you in my heart 
I have you in my thoughts 
I have you in my prayers 
I wish you goowill, 
And a will to mend 
From brokeness that befell you. 
Though no words my lips have uttered
I know deep inside me
God will heal you completely. 
Even in darkest time of day
Everything will shine brightly
Just like this Rose in my garden -

That overcomes loneliness 
As it stands alone in solitude 
Because faith,  hope,  and love 
Will encompass  adversity. 

©️ Leah C Dancel 
11 November 2023
SH-AUSTRALIA 
On REMEMBRANCE DAY