BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

6 November 2023

SOMETIMES

Lifted from Gerry Javier, Jr

These Beautiful lines by Robert Drake are worth many a repeat…

*Sometimes,*
I feel I want to go back in time... 
Not to change things, but to feel a couple of things twice..

*Sometimes,*
 I wish I was a Baby for a while... 
Not to be walked in the pram but to see my Mother's smile

*Sometimes,*
 I wish I could go back to school... 
Not to become a child but to spend more time with those friends, I never met after school..

*Sometimes,*
 I wish I could be back in college... 
Not to be a rebel but to really understand what I studied

*Sometimes,*
 I wish I was a Fresher at my work... 
Not to do less work but to recall the joy of the first pay cheque.

*Sometimes,*
 I wish my kids were younger.... 
Not because they grew fast but to play with them a bit more.

*Sometimes,*
I feel I still had some more time to live... 
Not to have a longer life but to know what I could give to others.

*Since the times*
that are gone can never come back, let's enjoy the moments as we live them from now on, to the fullest..

*Let's Celebrate our Remaining Life - Every Moment and Every Day.*❤️

ctto: thanks Abet