BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

14 January 2023

WEEKEND BREEZE

By Leah C Dancel 



WEEKEND BREEZE

It’s been a rough day
The sea-waves are rolling freely
A welcome breeze I feel
Gives a soothing relief from pain.
Pain of tedium hacks
That irks the life of me
I can’t resist to bemuse
That thought I left behind.

The sails are on 
Dancing with the wind
Yachters are rocking on board
While bathers swim with glee.
The wisps of clouds spread everywhere 
In the ether blue so calm in peace
Down the sea, the waves keep foaming.

I wish my weekends 
Always go like this
Where I breathe in ions 
To heal my ruptured heart 
I throw all the negativity to the ocean
Please wind, take them all away.

The sun is starting 
To mellow down 
While the zephyr fans
A deli-temperament
That sweeps me with delight.

@Leah C. Dancel
Copyright @January 15, 2022
All rights reserved
Weekend with Family 
Bundeena-Australia