BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

31 January 2023

SINUWA

By Hum Ale
October 9, 2022


Sinuwa (Writing from Chhomrong)

Longing to meet Sinuwa, I wheezed in Jhinu hill 
Yet, I didn’t surrender in the steep wonderland
Lush green trees draped the heart of splendor 
And, my eyes traversed to the top of evening glow
A curiosity oozed, mystery enveloped
When the glow revealed something 
And, hid something as I tried to savor it 
Sinuwa gazed at me with the expression of Autumn attire 
A brief smile I caught, my body reverberated 
I wondered as if I related with it in my life  
And, felt like it was happy adorned with opulence 
The bliss of canyons with a musing burble of flow 
And, my eyes carved the path to the land of infinity 
Through the cascades of waterfalls 
Such a soothing moment, my eyes welled up
I tried to be close to Sinuwa with my heart 
The envious fog wrapped it completely 
Like it was forbidden, my heart shrieked 

(C) Hum Ale