BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

12 January 2023

THE NEW YEAR PRELUDE

By Joanna Svensson



THE NEW YEAR PRELUDE

I have a peculiar feeling
When I hear THE new year prelude
Deprived of it's evil Shadows
That did darken THE beginning of last year

Everything is now like blown away
On the ebonies and ivories
Cause THE ebonies and ivories
Are newly polished
Beaming nicely towards THE new horizon

I feel so pure
I feel so free
All of my thoughts
And all of my words
Have gained new colors
Have gained new life

Even My old computer
Has awakened once again
And now with all it's Keys newly polished 
Ready ro write once again

Oj, what a wonderful feeling
Watching myself in My Mirror
My Mirror - THE Mirror of My life

I feel so pure and intouchable 
Cause whatever I've accomplished
I can only Thank myself

I'm in No sept of gratitude
Not to noone - not No how

And I want to thank life
For being WHO I am
I don't regret helping so mamy out
In so many unselfish ways
Although I was badly cheated
By some of those I trusted THE most

Still I want to thank life
For letting me become WHO I am
So now when I hear
THE prelude of the new year
I Sense a strong strong feeling
That everything Will turn out well once more
Att least it Will for me!

©® Joanna Svensson
©®Private picture: Joanna Svensson