BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

8 June 2022

MY WISH, HOPE and PRAYER

By Jeffrey Dacanay Cejero
Theme: Sweet Dreams

My Wish, Hope and Prayer

When burden was too much heavy,
He was there to carry my mountain.
When the sky was disturbed by storm,
He was there to blow away my hard rain.
When war erupted with so much rage and pain,
His embrace protected me from bullets and disdain.

I'm not referring to superman but to my father.
He was the sword that could cut every adversity.
He was the diamond shield protecting me from darkness.
He was the wind supporting me to reach the sky
But my father was just an ordinary human
With limits and whose life was already judged by time.

And tonight is another moment to meet my father again.
I'm begging the heaven to please allow him to visit me.
I miss him so much- his face, his voice... everything about him.
May this night give me back my father.
May this night be filled of sweet dreams.
May my wish, hope and prayer be granted!