BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

13 June 2022

I Have Many Shadows Though I am Alone

By Kawsar Khalil

✍️✍️✍️

I Have Many Shadows Though I am Alone
******
ABCCB    
I have many things to postpone 
I have many things to openly confess 
I have many things to patiently hedge 
I have many things to take off the pledge
I have many things to keep abreast

BCDDC
I have many things to warmly possess 
I have many vices to acknowledge
I have many grizzly offences at repose
I have many duds likely and suppose
I have many virtues falling off the edge

CDCCD
I have many bars to face with courage
I have many steps that need to depose
I have many neurons to file my knowledge 
I have many ideas to grow like fledge 
I have many fingers to point and expose
 
DABBA
I have many days lost like a withered rose
I have many things to hire and hone
I have many sorrows I die to express
I have many days to stand up and quest
I have many shadows though I am alone

® Kawsar Khalil
     Valley of Kashmir, India