BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

13 June 2022

Come My Love

Lifted from ILA Magazine

Come My Love

Come my love,
Come my Cashmere,
Before the cup of life is filled,
You aren't no man's land,
Let me crawl a little,
On the thorns of life,
Before I fall and fail in love.
What in man's nature,
You do love I know,
From all before health and wealth.
O' frail! O' fragile! O' brittle!
On what of your promises,
One can feed to believe,
But a poor strangled,
In the web of love,
When the men of world,
Break into, to enjoy,
The regime of beauties,
Dew pearled, pomegranate cheeks,
And the glance of radiant glow:
Like a black cloud cherishing,
Lavishly on the frost snow of moon.

© Saadat Ali Khan Noahan