BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

26 May 2022

MY INNER PEACE

By Leah C Dancel



MY INNER PEACE

Peace. I can't live without. Inner peace is my ultimate desire in living life to the fullest. 

Contentment, gratitude and joy breed 
comfortable existence. Harmonised in the presence of my children and grandchildren. A loving, caring and close family ties enhanced that peaceful ambience. Especially if you share your love in spending time with nature which awesome beauty is astounding. 

Peace of mind and peace in my heart
are my treasures worth more than gold. I find it within myself in my aloneness when my heart is  light and free and my mind is without worry. 

Peace satisfies my soul. It is fulfilling
whether I am reading or writing, cooking or gardening, meditating or helping someone in need. 

My inner peace manifests in my aptitude and attitude; It shines in my countenance, in the twinkling of my eyes, and in the tone of my speech.

Inner peace promotes good health, increases wisdom, and deepens compassion. Do not look beyond yourself. It lives right there in your heart. 

© Leah C Dancel
Copyright © April 12, 2022
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA