BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 June 2011

Some important life lessons from The Complete Live and Learn and Pass It On

I've learned that it's never too late to improve yourself. -age 85

I've learned that position can be bought, but respect must be earned. -age 51

I've learned that the best tranquilizer is a clear conscience. -age 76

I've learned that if I want the circumstances in my life to change for the better, I must change for the better. -age 42

I've learned that warmth, kindness, and friendship are the most yearned-for commodities in the world. The persons who can provide them will never be lonely. -age 79

I've learned that beyond a certain comfortable style of living, the more material things you have, the less freedom you have. -age 62

I've learned that attractiveness is a positive, caring attitude and has nothing to do with face lifts or nose jobs. -age 56

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.

Source: Positive Thoughts