BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 June 2011

Raise your standards.

Whatever you wish there was more of , be that.

Whatever you want your relationships and friendships to be , be that.

Whatever you want the world to be , be that.

If you want there to be less fear and more love in the world , start with yourself.

If you want there to be less stress anxiety , depression and tension in the world, start with yourself.

If you want the world to be a more peaceful place, fairer, more generous and compassionate, start with yourself.

"Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is raise your standards. When people ask me what really change my life I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate,, and all the things I aspired to becoming." ~Anthony Robbins

Source: Positive Thoughts