BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

14 May 2011

The Flow of Life

If we think and say "I am no good, nobody loves me,"
that is what comes back to us in experience.
Whatever deep intentions we have in our subconscious mind,
we will receive exactly what we are thinking and speaking.
Now imagine saying what we truly want with creative
loving intentions and creative loving words.

The more we repeat consciously a positive thought to our
subconscious mind through affirmations, the more we mean
business. We begin to water down resistance from our past,
as we begin to believe what we are saying. For example ...

“I love and approve of myself exactly as I am.”
“I am a vessel for divine ideas.”
“I am divinely protected and guided.”
"I am at one with the Flow of Life."

How to do it?
Sit quietly, go inside,
slow your thoughts down and say ...

“I am open for divine ideas to flow through me”

and ask ...

“What is it I need to learn?”
“What is it that I could do?”
”What do I have to give?”

Then reflect upon
what comes up for you.

@Roger King