BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

23 May 2011

A Blessing is Coming

A Blessing is Coming

When I woke up this morning, I saw an Angel standing in front of me
looking directly into my eyes; saying what is your morning prayer?

I said, I want my loved ones to be Blessed, and He said to me again;
how many days do you want your friends to be Blessed?

I looked at Him. Directly into His eyes, just the way He was looking
into mine. I said FOREVER AND EVER, and He said Your wish is my COMMAND!

Then I saw Blessings coming down from Heaven in your direction.