BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

28 April 2024

PHOTO POETRY

by Leah C Dancel
29 April 2024

Part 1




1

I desire your warmth 
Stay longer to kiss me more
My face is cold 
And my soul is still 
Longing to be soothed 
By your ardent embrace.


Part 2
A Sequel
#photopoetry 

2.

Last time when you kissed me
I was down the ledge of the ocean.
It was cold and I was shivering.
You came to me and gently
draped around my shoulders 
A shawl of your warm embrace:
The tenderness of that unforgettable 
moment will be a memory. 



3

Here you've found me at my highest peak
Where none could follow to ruffle
my peace.
Though the mist blanket my unmolten pinnacle 
Your shining ardour brightens my sombre world.

Words Copyright ©️ 
Leah C Dancel 
30 April 2024
All rights reserved 
Orange 🍊 NSW 
AUSTRALIA 


Created and Written  
Marsden Place 
Orange 🍊 NSW 

Photos credit to the owners 
Source: National Geographic