BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

23 April 2024

I AM

By Leah C Dancel



I AM

There can be no other
I'm only one Me:
One soul, one heart, one mind.

I may share attributes with others 
Whom I call soulmates 
Or twin from different mothers. 

I am unique 
Fitted with flaws and imperfections 
I walk the talk; at times I screwed adrift. 

I play down self-righteousness 
It's not in my blueprint's template 
I am just me, the who I am.

I am as you are:
A human, a person
A woman of substance. 

Molded and developed 
With humane persona 
I am both a giver and a taker.

I am
A woman:
A lady of will.

©️ Leah C Dancel 
Copyright ©️ 22 April 2024
All rights reserved 
THE COLOUR CITY
Central West - AUSTRALIA