BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

1 December 2023

THE JOURNEY of the DUSTS

By Jeffrey Cejero 

Photo credit to Pexels 

The Journey of the Dusts
by jepoy

In the deep space, I float endlessly
And as the river of time
continues to flow
And seasons come and go,
My entrapment remains eternal
And my freedom is the end of infinity!

I'm grateful for those I met along the way.
There were times, I was blown away by astral wind
Until I landed on a desolate world
And taken care by an ancient mountain
Then, judgement day came and that world faced its doomed!

There were times, I just floated in nowhere.
Felt nothing but coldness,
Saw no light but darkness
But still, I was just a speck of dusts.
Just nothing in the eyes of gods and even mortals.

As I float in space,
I surrendered everything to destiny and fate
And praying to fortune to give me luck.
My wish came true after failing a million wishes.
A dying star welcomed me and served as my sanctuary.
On those aeons, I felt the agony of this aged spirit
But blessed for I was gifted of its past.
A blink of an eye in the perspective of gods,
The dying star, my sanctuary turned to ashes and dusts.

The omniverse is endless
Just like my sailing in the sky.
On this state, I lost the concept of time
And the space I were in.
In this torn dimension just below the heaven, I found you.
And maybe someday
If fate allows me to break my samsara,
If destiny would let me attract you
And fortunate enough to stay in your warm core,
Maybe I could transform from dusts to your brightest star!
************

Thank you for being a part of my 43rd journey around the sun. Though I'm just a speck of dusts, maybe you valued me like an ant, or as precious as a mountain or as bright as the sun or like a star!
No matter what you give to me, it will always be a part of me. I can turn all of those into my own foundation and in shaping my own life.
Thank you!