BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

10 October 2023

MY THANKSGIVING PRAYER

By Lenore Caytiles


My Thanksgiving Prayer

Thank you, Lord -
For the gift of life, for the 81 years of blessing me with all Your kindness, for guiding me on my way, for lifting me when the way is rough, for pushing me when i almost give me;

For giving me my family and for keeping us closely knit by your love. May that spirit of love grow stronger each day and live on forever;

For my friends and relatives, for filling up all the gaps, for their love, support and concern, and for all people, too. Lord, 

I pray that you continue to embrace us tightly and may the power of love and understanding continously flow from our hearts and peace and harmony reign in our midst. 

Lord, I pray that you continue to bless all of us with good health, and long and happy life. 
I beg, Lord that You hear my prayers. 
Amen.