BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

1 September 2023

TIME

By Leah C Dancel


*T*I*M*E*

Time steals my rainbow
The sun loses its glow
When sunset goes out of view
So is my memory of you.

Time heals my wound.
All pains are buried on the ground
While pride knows no bounds
I'm humbled by God's thorny crown.

Time silences my dreams,
Wishful thinking enters in vain
Can't fix things as they're seen
Nothing ever can redeem.

Time hides my shadow
Under the high noon blue
It moves silently into dusk
Till it accomplishes all tasks.

©️ Leah C Dancel
Copyright ©️ 1 September 2023
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA