BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

12 March 2023

THANK YOU MY FRIEND


By Don Luman-ag

I want to thank you my friend
You stood by me until the end
For being there while I'm in pain
When trials pour like falling rain

For checking on me with concern
Moment's need you quicky discern
Your thoughtfulness I won't forget
Our friendship is without regret

Your sincerity warms my heart
It drives away my fears and doubts
Your virtual presence cheers me up
You're like an angel sent from above

May I be able to pay it forward
To those in need may I do likewise
Heavenly blessings be your reward
May you find favor in God's eyes

© Don M. Luman-ag  
15.09.2021