BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

24 March 2023

KNOWS NO BOUNDARY

By Jeffrey D. Cejero



Knows No Boundary

My light radiates because of you.
In your time of darkness,
I'll be there shining for you.
When you are feeling cold and lonely,
I'll be there ready to give you my warmth and soul.
When all the stars leave you
And all refused to shine upon you,
I'll be there willing to gift you all the fireflies 
And shape them like my undying heart
Into a towering tree of dreams and reality.
I'm even willing to borrow light from the sun
Just to make sure you receive enough light in darkness.
But there are times that I have to wane or gone for a glimpse
For you to enjoy on seeing more stars
I want you to explore the heaven  Hoping you can reach and pluck these seemingly impossible stars
Your happiness and success are my treasure chest of joy
When I notice that the number of stars in heaven starts to decline
That's the time I'll start shining on you once again.
I seemed to disappear in the sky
But the truth is I'm letting your dream stars to shine.
I love you so much so I'll never be a hindrance in outshining them.
Just remember I'm always by your side even I'm in a distance
For my love to you knows no boundary.
It could transcend through space, time and even the heaven!

© Jeffrey Cejero
Copyright © March 25, 2023
All rights reserved