BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

29 July 2022

LOST CHILD

By Leah C Dancel

In time of despondency 
and mirthless ingratitude of opportunity;
I seek your face to hide myself In Thee.
You turn not Thyself away from me,
But embrace me. You give me comfort
Like a little child lost in her world of care.
You soothe my troubled heart
As you whisper your heavenly love
You straighten my wrinkled soul
And gently wipe the tears from my eyes
With a smile beaming from the sky.

©Leah C Dancel 
Copyright@lcdancel
All rights reserved 
March 11, 2019
SH-AUSTRALIA