BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

20 July 2019

HEALING MYSELF

No, I do not have the strength

Nor the resources that are needed

To fight and correct a million things

That seem wrong but must be changed

From my perspective, at the very least.

When cruelty rears its ugly head

And strikes one that cannot defend 

Or causes pain and suffering,
God knows why,

What can I do but cry.

But my tears will soon run dry

And leave me feeling torn 

Wondering why I was even born,

Why the cruelty, why this pain,

What is it one could possibly gain 

By hurting another -

No, himself.

What is another? 

How can there be another?

Are not the cells in my body all me?

What happens when one organ or a cell

Turns against another inside of me?

It shows that I am sick.

My body may be healthy and well

And, perhaps, my spirit, too

But a higher part of me, my society

Is likely not so well.

No, I shall not recuse myself,

Nor will I blame the others

For there are really no others...

It’s me...at another level.

No, I shall not turn against ‘another’...

I’ll work on myself and work harder there

For I care...

As I get better and better still,

Healthier and healthier still

I’ll heal

I’ll spread the healing vibrations more,

I’ll pray,
I’ll smile and
I’ll love myself some more

Until wellness spreads wider still -

That is mine and my maker’s will.

~ Raj Yogi