BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

20 July 2019

FREEDOM T0 …

As I descended from where all descends

To experience life as a human on earth

That which from all things come

Gave me free will to value my worth.

It gave me free will, will power, intent and choice

To do what I liked with myself;

I had the choice to create a piece of art

Or to waste myself in search of pelf.

‘Should I continue being a fool 

And waste my gifts on worthless stuff

Or should I pursue a better thing

Though on starting it might seem tough?’

I have my free will and will power, too,

And I have intent and the power to choose

In addition to many other gifts I have -

What would you do when in my shoes?

~ Raj Yogi