BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

12 July 2023

HALLE'S NEW SCIONS

By Leah C Dancel

Repost

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France 

My three Sweet Babies contentedly nestling in my arms. Taken in 5 November 2010. I named them Pretty, Beauty and Lovely.


Her new scions are born into the night
In a vicinity deprived of cosy space.
The round crystal ball provides the light;
Lest they stumble in that sombre place.

A distorted summer dream tarries long.
I hear no wind whimpering from trees nearby.
Even the birds are anxious to sing their songs
I see no moon radiating from the sky.

HALLE'S scions bring me a basket of surprise!
With amazing purry coat in pure black and white.
A blessing of joy to see when I arise
Lovely kittens greet me with great delight!

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright © February 9, 2009
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA