BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

17 September 2022

MY SUNRISE WALKABOUT

MY SUNRISE WALKABOUT
By Leah C Dancel


I went on a walkabout one day,
On this promenade I found by chance;
Just on my own, alone by myself,
Enjoying the vista of the sunrise by the sea!

I didn't mind the crisp coolness of the early day;
As my heart was warmed by the beauty I see
While ambling on the sea breeze wafted over me
Lovely to savour that took my breath away.

I stopped for a while to lean on the railside;
Soaking in the tranquility of the tide;
Silently watching the horizon glimmering
In lambent pastel golden glow.

This boardwalk is a safe place to stroll:
A great hideaway from the humdrums of life;
A place of refuge when cares tend to overwhelm ...
Just walk with peace your heart desires - right in here! 

© Leah C Dancel
Copyright © September 18, 2022
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA




Photo credit to Peter Baxter
Kings Beach, Caloundra, Queensland
September 13, 2022