BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

21 August 2022

POST BIRTHDAY TREAT

Saturday Night with
Sydney Symphony Orchestra
Sydney Opera House Concert Hall
Ray Chen (Violin)
Gemma New (Conductor)





You dreamed of performing here at Sydney Opera House.
Then, you were young.
My dream  wish was to watch a symphony orchestra live on the same place that you dreamed.
It didn't happen when I turned 70, two years ago.
But it happened this year, and it happened last night (August 20, 2022)
As a post 72nd birthday compliment by my eldest daughter.
And of all the blessed luck, I was sitting right there in the middle of the front audience..
Sady minus my daughter because she's unwell.
As the saying goes, the show must go on.
And my two lovely daughters did want me to enjoy the night.
To enjoy is an understatement.
The thing that I most enyoyed about was your vibrant performance to pair off
with Vivaldi's Four Seasons Composition.
I was doubly blessed with the riveting conducting wand slaying of Gemma New's 
highly charged temperament
in bringing the symphony to a breathtaking stirring performance for the whole night.
Congratulations and thank you for making my dream come true.

©Leah C Dancel
August 20, 2022