BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

23 January 2021

BY THE SEA

 By Leah C. Dancel

On this beach by the sea
I pore through the sand of memory
Wash by the rough edges of the waves
Reminiscent of home far away.
The rocks form a fortress
From intrusive waves of injustice
They're my citadel from the enemies
Who in silence rob my happiness.
A place of solace from loneliness 
To which tranquil of vicinity
Drapes me with peace and serenity.
Just as how it was in my days.
As I watch the blue waves roll
Fleeting from the deep far end
They beckon me to stroll 
Quietly I obey and bend.
With pride their forces play
To show their grand display
Their spray comes in wonder
Cohesive and majestic as the sea!


@LCDancel
25 September 2018
East Beach
Kiama NSW