BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

22 August 2020

THE GOLDEN YEARS

By Shadowjo

The sun is setting

My youth has vanished

My dreams have passed.

I pass on to you
My lessons learned

My wisdom earned.

Do not see me failed
My dear young child,
My heart is still wild.

Learn from the lessons

My bitter fights taught,

My body blows caught.

Go forth and be better

My disappointments be

My pride, in you I see.

Live long live better
My story, your teacher

My soul, your preacher.

Source: Shadowlands
November 21, 2014