BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

4 May 2020

TO FEEL ALIVE

From the Lessons Learned In Life

I want to go on a road trip someday.
Alone or with someone I love.
I want to get away.
Explore places.
Stop a lot just to admire the view.
Visit museums and try out coffee shops.
Listen to my favourite music while driving.
Have a camera.
Take pretty pictures of the sunrise.
Take pictures of myself.
Run through a forest.
Chase fog.
Chase the sun.
Spend hours on a field making flower crowns.
Feel the wind in my hair.
Buy souvenirs.
Meet people.
Take time to observe.
I want to make memories.
I want to feel alive.