BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

1 January 2020

"A PORTRAIT ON THE WALL"

It is like my shadow that does not follow me
It stares at your face and does not blink it’s eyes
It also smiles at you but does not move its lips
It will not answer you when you speak to it.

It seems like my shadow that just stands still
It stays where I left it and does not even mind
It sees when you smile and even when you cry
But that’s all it can do to look and watch at you.

It’s what I’ll leave behind that lasts longer than me
For all people I love and their children to be
To God I pray and beg to have someone I love
To keep my own portrait remembered and revered.

It is my own portrait that I hung on the wall

It is the real me only without my soul

To people I have known forgive the wrong I did

Those who love and help me to them I give my thanks.

CREATED by:
Emilio Laxamana Aguinaldo
10 December 2019