BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

4 September 2019

LONELINESS

Being alone I felt the gloom,
but deep in my heart sadness has no room.
When I am in doubt of what is happening to me,
I just bend my knees and start to pray.
I prayed to Yahweh to make me strong.
Save my soul from being wrong.

Prayed so hard to Yahweh to stay.
Never leave my side anytime of day. 
I prayed to Yahweh with all my heart,
that from loneliness I must depart.
Pray that our children remembers us.
May they be reminded of the pasts.
Oh my children I love you so.
I really wanted to be with you.
But in my remaining years I have to know,
if being by myself I still can grow.
My wayward ways I put to rest.
Now I am ready for the final test.
To face my challenge till the end,

with somebody that Yahweh did send.

(holy5naptorres)
8:51pm
8/13/2019