BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 March 2019

THE SAD TALE of THE SUNFLOWER


















By George Daniel Anos

I turned my gaze,

your precious way, 

dew drops glist'ning,

with brilliant rays
.
.


I traced your path,

as you soared higher, 

my soul elating,

and filled with wonder
.
.

I bathed full,

your glorious noon,

such blissful warmth,

as my heart swooned
.
.


But heed you must,

the Western sky,

the tempting call,

you can't defy 
.
.


So thence began,

that bleak descent,
a thing I can't,

help but resent 
.
.

I know that days,

give way to gloom,

still I feel,
this sense of doom
.
.


I wail against,

this coming darkness,

from twilights spring,

such wretched sadness 
.
.


My nights are filled, 

with tearful moans,

unending till,

the break of dawn. 
.
.


(My daughter Steph gave me the seeds of these sunflowers. Well, well, they really follow the sun after all.)

Source: FB/Author

ღ══════•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•══════ღ
⊰ღ POEMS *FOR ♥*✿*•♥ INSPIRATION ღ⊱
ღ══════•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•══════ღ
Design borrowed from the Garden of Grace