BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

1 September 2018

MY GARDEN OF PRAYER



By Helen Steiner Rice

My garden beautifies my yard
and adds fragrance to the air ...
But it is also MY CATHEDRAL
and MY QUIET PLACE OF PRAYER
So little do we realise
that "THE GLORY and THE POWER"
Of HE who made the UNIVERSE
lies hidden in a flower.

Source: Somebody Loves You

Note:
A very special pre-loved, hand-me-down gift for myself I bought from St. Vinnies Op Shop in Bathurst on my way home from Orange with Lily and JP
September 1, 2018