BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

19 January 2018

THE GUARDIAN

THE GUARDIAN

When your legs become too weary to walk borrow my wings.

I’m there to carry your precious heart to a place of simply things.
I count your tears on the days when sorrow has filled your eyes.

Kindness is our everlasting bond; divine love holds all our ties.
Watching over you is my full-time job; I deliver all your prayers.

Lift your chin to the light of heaven; know I’ll forever care.

~Robert Clancy ~