BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

13 August 2017

LIFE! FEARS! LAUGHTER AND TEARS

~•✿•~ ~•✿•~

I want a life full of wonder
Not live just to ponder
I want to laugh with happy tears 

Not drown my life in beers.

I want total indulgence in life
Not a life indulging in strife
I want fearless satisfaction
Not fears driving me to distraction.

I want love for construction
Not reasons for destruction
I want sincerity from the start
Not pain that tears me apart.

I want to steal your innocent heart
Not tear your innocence apart
I want to release your spirit soul
Not squeeze it into a black hole.

~Shadowlands
July 13 2017