BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

2 March 2015

SENSING LIFE

"I know the smell of happiness.
It smells of coffee, fresh made bread, and tea.
I know the sound of joy,
It sounds like baby song, leaves tinkling in trees
and the laughter of those I love
I see the colors of Love...
seething deep reds, strong blues,
and the slanting rainbow hues
I feel the touch of caring,
feeling velvety soft, crisp cool, yet warm
light and feathery gentle.
I hear the song of kindness
wistful, soulful, lilting soothing hymn.
I know the dreams within and out again
flowing, growing bright to dim.
Melting solitude, on my journey...
spiraling out to simply being me."

Source: I Love My Family