BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

18 December 2012

A Father's Promise

by Carl Johnson

If you are ill, I will cure you.
I will make you well again.
I will nurse you and ensure you
Have health that will not end.

A house for you I’ll build,
That your mother makes a home.
I will keep it cheerily filled
With a family to call your own.

I will put food on your table,
Wholesome, fresh and hot.
As far as I am able
You will have what I did not.

Should danger try to find you,
I will stand firm in its way.
You can put all fears behind you.
I am with you night and day.

I’ll forever be your Dad.
You can always count on me.
I will never make you sad.
I will keep you safe and free.

And when from this life to the next I go,
I will still guard you every day.
I will ever be you father, you know.
Your Dad will never go away.