BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

14 September 2011

Life Intentions

May I open ever more to the flow
and the miracle of this sacred moment;
May I open ever more to the
subtle whisperings of Spirit and of my heart.

May I frequently stop, connect with all of us,
and breathe the Web of Love;
Your sacred love flows into me,
my sacred love flows out to you.

May I recognize and acknowledge
judgment, competition, and arrogance when
it arises in me, and then choose to
transform it into acceptance and love.

I commit to see in you the absolute divinity
that you are in this very moment!
May I be real and authentic in my interactions
with myself and with all in my life.

When I find myself in a rush, may I stop
until I’m ready to move from my heart;
When I’m overly serious, may I find ways
to tickle my heart to joy and laughter.

May I recognize fear
as an invitation to growth;
In connecting with others, may my first and
last thought always be that of love.

~By Fred Burks at Global Community For All and Web of Love

Source: Inspiration Line