BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

3 October 2010

Angel in My Heart

When I have no one to turn to
And I am feeling kind of low;
When there is no one to talk to
And nowhere I want to go...

I search deep within myself
For it's the love inside my heart
That lets me know Angels are there
Even though we are miles apart.

A smile then appears upon my face
And the sun begins to shine;
I hear a voice, so soft and sweet
Saying, 'Everything will be just fine.'

It may seem that I am alone
But I'm never by myself at all;
Whenever I need my Angels near,
All I have to do is call.

An Angel's love is always true
On that you can depend;
They will always stand behind you
And will always be your friend.

Through darkest hours and brightest days
Our Angels see us through;
YOU are one of my Angels ...
Perhaps I am one for you.

~Anon~