BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 November 2009

It's the Light in You that Makes me Thankful















"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I've seen the light
and it's in you ...
in everything you are
and in everything you do.

It's a perfect light that
shines for all to see;
in fact it shines so brightly,
it's pierced the heart of me.

The light is from a friend,
it's a light that keeps me warm;
it lets me know how loved I am
and keeps me safe from harm.

FOR YOU I AM THANKFUL ...
in so very many ways,
and you lift up my spirits
each and every day.

To know that you are there for me
makes me feel alive;
it is your friendship's light upon
which my own love thrives.

Though 'thank you' isn't good enough,
they're the only words I know
to say your light of friendship
gives my world its glow.

Thanks for sharing your
light with me!

~ Author Unknown
Source: Inspiration Line
November 17, 2009