BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

7 December 2021

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY

By Leah C. Dancel


HAPPY GRADUATION DAY
(A dedicatory prose)

To Basali Baniaga Baybay:

I love you Girl
Your stature may be small,
But your world and dreams are big.
You're  not a woman yet, of earthly experience,
But your perspective in life is beyond my grasp.
You never hesitated sharing me the wonders
And appreciation of the blessings you've attained;
You never showed a hint of doubt in trusting me;
A person, a complete stranger, whom you've never met before.
Yet, you're there in flesh and blood
Running to me like I was a long lost Aunt, 
Or maybe a Mom, who stood long hours under
A Eucalyptus tree on a cloudless sky
Comforted by a Spring breeze
As I waited for you till your duty was over.
Now your mission is accomplished 
Without doubt with flying colours
As your Marching Day is near.
I have no jewels to crown you
Only my wrinkly aged hands to clasp yours
To greet you an old-fashioned Congratulations !
Of course I'll miss you, but,
Let me shed my tears of joy
Raising a glass of cheers
To your success, health and happiness.
Now and hereafter, and to the future.
Till We Meet Again!


©Leah C. Dancel
aka EDiesel
(nom-de-plume)
Copyright@ December 8, 2018
All rights reserved
SH-Australia